Popular Posts

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cover Yo Mouth

We had to go out of town to pick up some furniture and decided to spend one night at my mother in laws house. She was excited that we were coming to visit because she don't see the kids much. I knew once we got there I was going to be bored so I started planning what I was going to do when I got there. When we arrived she said to me I have this movie that I have been wanted to see but I want to see it with you guys so after dinner we will watch it. (I was thinking yay can't wait yeah right!) I was really thinking there goes my plan right out the window. We sat down to eat dinner and she start talking guess what? Food started flying, flying right out of her mouth across the table. CAN I JUST SAY GROSS. Then she said I cooked alot of food so you guys can have seconds. Did she really expect us to still have an appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment